Thursday, March 07, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Challenge 109 - Hey, Ewe!


Hey, Ewe! :)

I have a card to share with you today for this week's Your Next Stamp Challenge!  This week we are challenging you to use patterned paper on your project. (Try saying that three times fast!)

I had a little oval that I had cut with the Flower Panel Die sitting on my desk after I finished my cards for the Preview Day and Blog Hop, so I decided to use it as a basis for my challenge card today.  First, I used an assortment of oval dies to make a little egg shaped focal point.  Then I sponged it with grass and sky before coloring my images from So Ewe-nique with watercolor pencils and a blender pen and placing them on the front.  The little banner is from Cool Tags Three and the heart on the Birthday Girl paper is from the Heart and Dot Gumdrops.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to leave a comment on the challenge post on the Your Next Stamp blog, and we'd love for you to play along for another chance at a fun YNS prize!!

Until next time!