Saturday, March 16, 2019

Easter Greetings


Hello again!

Today I am sharing a card using the new Easter Basket set from Your Next Stamp.  I think those little chicks are so sweet!  I had considered making an all green basket, since today is St Patrick's Day, but my pink paper won out... :)

To make my card I colored my image with Copic markers and used some patterned paper and the Stitched Scallop Edge Die to make some background layers.  I love using patterned paper!  The gingham piece is from the Birthday Girl pad and the tone on tone piece was from my stash.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink before embossing it with white embossing powder, and then I added some twine and a few of the new Pretty Pastel Gumdrops to finish it up.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!  

Tricia





1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is quite adorable!