Thursday, March 07, 2019

Your Next Stamp March New Release Blog Hop


Hello friends!

It's time for the new release at Your Next Stamp and, oh, WOW, the  stamps are SO cute this month!!  Be sure to hop through and leave comments on all the blogs by March 10 at midnight EST so you'll have lots of opportunities to be in the drawing to win a $25 gift certificate!!

 My card today uses one of my very favorite sets from the release - So Mush Fun.  All of my grown children still love to read, so when I saw the stamps that I used on my card today, I knew I had to have it.  I plan on making lots of "novel" birthday cards for my family and friends!



See?  Isn't it soooo sweet?

I cut the background panel with the new Flower Panel Die and colored the image with Copics.  The black Gumdrops in the corner are from the Milk and Cookies pack, and the main panel was cut with a Stitched Square die. 

Karen is offering 20% off your purchase at the Your Next Stamp store for the next few days so you can pick up all your old and new favorites.  Just click on the badge below to go shopping!


Now you are off to continue hopping. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! You absolutely make my day!!



28 comments:

Karthikha said...

Such a sweet adorable card!! :)

Debbie Rumpza said...

Sweet! I love the little mouse reading.. and the sentiment...

Kelsey Thomas said...

What a cute little mouse. :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh yes!! Very sweet, indeed. And I adore the flower BG die.

sharon g said...

Oh how I love to see someone reading a real book. Even if it's a mouse :)

Connie said...

Precious card. The little mouse is so cute.

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a CUTIE! I love him reading his little book

Melissa Bi. said...

So cute! This is the perfect card for a booklover!

Sue D said...

Great sentiment to go with the cute reading mouse. I like the background too.

Beverly Perdue said...

I love everything about your card. The flower panel background is awesome and the little mice image beside the mushroom is absolutely adorable. The twine bow and the gumdrops are a nice touch.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am really getting inspired by your sweet card!

Cathy Lillie said...

Adorably sweet card! I love the little mouse getting in some reading time. Your card design is really cute with the ribbon, the polka dot paper, and that pretty flower background.

Shari Czerwinski said...

Great sentiment! My daughter is such a bookworm! Your coloring on the mushroom is amazing!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable card!!! Too cute!!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The mushroom is so cute! Great card!

Nancy said...

So many sweet elements to this card! Love it!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous card! Love all the layers and that stamp set is so adorable!

littlesavedgirl said...

You made an adorable mouse 🐭, I love it !

Jen P said...

I love the sentiment! Such an adorable and sweet card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the play on words
fun to see the little critter
reading under the mushroom.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! And that sentiment is really fun!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a sweet image and love the punny sentiment.

Dana M said...

Gorgeous coloring and wonderfully sweet card! Amazing inspiration.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Beautiful card :)

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Eeeeep, there's so "mush" cuteness on this card!!!!! Swoon!

Doudou said...

So cute card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

So cute!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great layout Tricia. The panel has a soft lacy layered look.