Thursday, March 21, 2019

YNS Challenge 110 - Miss You

Greetings, friends!

I have a pastel card to share with you today for the new challenge over on the Your Next Stamp blog.  Be sure to stop over there and leave a comment to be in the prize draw, and play along with the challenge for another chance at a prize!


I colored my images today with Staedtler Watercolor Pencils and a Blender pen.  It's a fun change from Copics, and I love the soft watercolor look.  Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia





3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a sweet card, great design!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWWW such a precious card! I just love all the pastels and colorful patterns too!

Susie said...


Creating with patterned paper can really be challenging. But you have made it look effortless, Tricia! I love the use of Kraft card stock - a wonderful choice to compliment the Easter basket! And, I would be remiss if I didn't thank you for visiting my blog. From one Dirty Dozen Designer Alumni to another - thank you!