Thursday, May 16, 2019

Your Next Stamp May new Release Blog Hop



Hello friends!

Welcome to this month's new release blog hop for Your Next Stamp.  Have you seen all sorts of cuteness so far??

My card for today features the new Baby Blessings set.  There are so many sweet stamps in this set!




I stamped my image on a piece of white cardstock that I had cut out with a Stitched Rectangle die and colored it with Copics.  I added a strip of patterned paper to the side and layered it onto a Scalloped Stitched Rectangle.  I added a few Gumdrops and a little twine bow for some extra bling.  Everyone needs bling... even babies! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to leave a comment to be in the running for the $25 Gift Certificate prize drawing, and use the code below for 20% off your entire purchase at Your Next Stamp until May 20th!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

21 comments:

Karthikha said...

Such a sweet baby card!! Love it! :)

Chandhini said...

So sweet, love this card.

Karen Aicken said...

Sweet SWEET baby card!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such a cute card!

Carla S said...

This card is so adorable!!!

Lisa House said...

So sweet! Love this card and the stamp set. Thank you for sharing!

Mary Holshouser said...

A sweet little card.
Love the framing.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, that is just precious. All of the details---make this stamp so different and adorable! Nice coloring. You brought all of the details to life.

Becca Yahrling said...

So very sweet! The bear hat is sooo cute! Gorgeous card.

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable baby card. Love the colors and patterns you used. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

A very sweet baby card! I love the background paper and the colors you used

Eva Laney said...

What a sweet adorable baby card. I love that pattern paper and your color choices too.
Crafty Hugs, Eva Scraps

N said...

Cute card! Love your colours ❤️

Isabel Z said...

I love blog hops because they inspire me to create--thank you.

Dee Earnshaw said...

aww what a darling card!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is darling! I used this stamp too! It's just so sweet! I love your enamel accents! So happy to be Guest Designing with you and YNS this month!

Milka Gubo said...

Sooooo adorable... Love your card!! :o)

Mary-Anne V said...

What an adorable baby card..love how you used purple accents.

Sue D said...

This is so sweet!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Adorable and sweet card!!!

Valerija said...

Terrific card and such a cute image.