Thursday, May 16, 2019

Your Next Stamp Challenge #114

Morning!

Today's challenge on the Your Next Stamp blog is to make a project that is summer / school related.  I chose to color up one of my favorite images...



Those mice are just my all time favorite!!!

Nothing too out of the ordinary here.  I colored with Copics - used a sentiment from the Wishing Wells set and cut an edge off of a Scalloped Stitched Rectangle to use as my border.  Oh, and that little flag on top?  I didn't have any card stock that was that color, so I used a piece of a post-it note that I had on my desk. 😊

Be sure to leave a comment on the YNS blog to be in the drawing for a free set and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Shari Czerwinski said...

Adorable card, and fantastic coloring!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love that sweet mouse! Very cute!

Eva Laney said...

What a sweet card! Love that little mouse.... makes me smile! Great card!
Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps