Thursday, April 18, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Challenge 112

Hi again!

Things have been so busy here that I haven't had much time in my craft room, but I have a fun - somewhat crazy - clean and simple card for you today.  It's for this week's challenge over at Your Next Stamp and uses both an old and a new set...


This was my son's birthday card and he thoroughly appreciated it.  The new Whatnot Sentiments Thirteen set is such a wonderful set with great encouraging and sweet sentiments... but this is what I thought of first.  LOL!  The monster is from Silly Monsters and the inside of the card says... "RAWR:  Hello in Monster"

Have a great day!

Tricia

2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is so cute!

Christine Kiehl said...

This is the cutest card ever! Love it and I bet he did too!