Friday, April 26, 2019

Your Next Stamp Birthday Wishes

Hello again!

I'm back on the blog today with a card that features a couple of this month's new sets - Magical Wishing Wells and Whatnot Sentiments Thirteen.  I really like the font in this sentiment set.  I am smitten by anything written in brush lettering! :)



I colored the wishing well with my trusty watercolor pencils and a blender pen, and then found this little turtle on my desk that I had already colored with copics and decided that they were made for each other.  I cut out the sentiment with one of the new Fishtail Stitched Banner Dies and attached a bit of ribbon with a staple for some extra color.  The Gumdrops that I used are from the Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrop pack.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute, I love the darling wishing well!