Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday to You!!



Hi everyone!

I'm joining in on a very special birthday blog hop today for Sharon Johnson of the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!!  It is so fun to be able to honor her in this way.  She is an AMAZING person (she gets SO much done every day!) and an AMAZING stamper (I love, love, LOVE her work!) and has an AMAZING store, too!!!  I feel so blessed to design for her!  So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARON!!

My card today uses two sets from JustRite and a number of Spellbinders Dies.  I started by stamping my orange cardstock with the JustRite background stamp - Dotted Fronds.  I stamped enough cardstock so that I could cut my flower from it as well.  The focal image is a sentiment from the JustRite set - Birthday Wishes for You.  It is stamped on a piece of ivory cardstock cut with one of the Pierced Oval dies which I layered on a Large Scalloped Oval diecut.  The kraft band was cut with two of the Spellbinders ovals nested within each other and run through my diecutting machine.

Here's my Stamp Simply supply list...
JustRite Dotted Fronds
JustRite Birthday Wishes for You
Spellbinders Ovals - Pierced, Large Scallop, Classic Large
Spellbinders Blooms Three
Spellbinders Sprigs
Rhinestones

I'm your last stop on the hop, but be sure to stop by the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store FaceBook page to give Sharon a HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting and follow us if you aren't already!!  Thanks for hopping!!

Here's the complete Blog Hop List if you need it!!
Darsie
Deb
Heidi
Michelle
Tricia




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tricia, what a delightfully refreshing birthday card! I love it! Thank you so much!!! I always LOVE your fresh and crisp style of card-making and am so honored to have you as a part of our team. I'm sure most don't realize, but due to our somewhat close proximity, you are the ONLY DT member who can actually get a package from me overnight; therefore, you get the burden of those last minute requests to make up this or that quickly. And you always find the time to do it, for which I am so grateful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh I love this! I never use enough orange!! I like how you used Sprigs behind the flower. Perfection!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Very pretty design Tricia! Love the mellow tones and floral accent.

Jean Bullock said...

I'll bet Sharon is loving this beautiful card. Well done!

Happy Birthday to Sharon!

Becky said...

What gorgeous colors Tricia..

Lorna said...

Great card Tricia. I am sure Sharon will love it.

SofiaS said...

Beautiful colors! So creative!