Sunday, September 05, 2010

A Doozy of a Sketch!!


Sweet n Sassy is the sponsor for the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge this week and wow! This sketch was a doozy!! See???

I pulled out my newly released clear set called A Cocoa Kind of Christmas for the sentiment, and used the Cheese for Cocoa digi as well. I actually colored this with copics from the class boxes at Copic certification a few weekends ago, so I'm not exactly sure of the colors. I'm sure that they are written down somewhere, cuz I loved the color combo!! :-)

Thanks for dropping by today. Be sure to stop by the CPS blog to get lots and lots of inspiration!!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

I love this card! I think you did the sketch quite well. Really cute.

Tammi said...

That is a doozy of a sketch, but love what you did with it and the colors used! Looks amazing and so cute!