Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lawn Fawn - Cheery Christmas


Hello friends!

I have a tag to share!  Amazing!! 

It's been so long since I shared here.  Instagram is great, but I miss being able to type out my thoughts.  I've been in the process of downsizing my stamping supplies - purging old things to make room for new.  I have over 45 pounds of stamps and supplies to find a home for at this point, and I'm not done!

One of the things I realized as I've been working through which stamps to keep and which to let go is that I have a few of these Lawn Fawn critter sets that I just *love*, but that I am afraid to use because I don't consider myself a good scene builder.  So I've decided to change that.  I am going to become a good scene builder.  I'm going to watch videos, read blog posts, buy any tools I need and PRACTICE.  So today I started by stamping out a number of images from the Cheery Christmas set.  I colored them with markers and a white gel pen and then started to build a little scene on the table in front of me.  Originally I was going to use all the images on the same card, but then I found this piece of snowflake patterned paper in my stash and plans changed...

I ended up with this...



The word 'happy' is from the Winter Penguin set.  Too cute!  I need a lot of tags for Christmas this year, so I took the extra critters that were left when my card was done and made the tag you see above.  It's a small start, but it's a start!! :)

I'm playing along with the Lawn Fawn Challenge this week.  I'm loving all the inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!! 

 

3 comments:

Lisa K said...

Such cute tags. Love to see you posting, purging, and moving on with something you love. Lawn Fawn always brings a smile to my face.

Gab said...

These are just adorable!

Erin071464 said...

Super cute!