Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Your Next Stamp Preview - Warm Wishes

Welcome to preview day!!  We have such a fun release coming out tomorrow!  I have a card to share from the new Holiday Tea set...


Doesn't that look cozy?  I love the look and versatility of the new Falling Stars die that I used in the background.  I can see that becoming a staple in my card making.  

Here are the YNS products that I used...
Holiday Tea Stamp Set / Die Set
Falling Stars Die

You'll find today's lineup of previews over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  And be sure to come back tomorrow for our new release blog hop!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card. I love the falling star die, I think I could find lots of uses for it.

Lisa House said...

Love it! This is so super cute!

Fikreta said...

so cute!