Thursday, October 03, 2019

Going Long! YNS Challenge 124

Hello friends!  

Our challenge title for this week at Your Next Stamp sounds like it should be football related!  But instead we were asked to make a card that was 3.75" x 9".  I don't make cards that long very often!



I decided to go with one of my favorite birthday sets... Waddles - Happy Brrr-thday.  I colored the images with my Comics and then fussy cut them, since I don't have the dies for this set.  I cut a mask from a piece of cardstock with the Circle Burst die and sponged through it with some yellow ink to add a "sun" to my sky.  I stamped a sentiment on some purple cardstock with Versamark ink, using both the Make Some Noise and Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I sprinkled it with gel pen dots for some fun.  The banners are cut from cardstock and patterned paper from the Birthday Girl pad, and I finished it up with some Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops and some Fairy Magic Sparkly Gumdrops.

Be sure to drop by the Your Next Stamp Blog, Instagram Page, and FaceBook Page and comment for chances to win a free set!  Comments must be left by 10/9 and the winner will be announced on 10/11.  Or play along with us!!  This challenge runs through Oct 17th at midnight EST.

1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super fun card! I rarely make cards this size, but they can be a great different thing to try.