Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sew Thoughtful

Hello friends!



It's time for another challenge over at Your Next Stamp, and this time around we are looking for Lots of Squares.  I've had this Sprinkles image from the Sew Sweet stamp set, and these flowers from the All Aboard Bunch of Happiness set sitting on my desk for a month now, all colored and waiting to be used on a card.  Well, today was the day!! :)  I used some scraps of patterned paper from my stash for the background squares in the So Many Squares Panel Die, and just layered Sprinkles and the flowers on top.  I embossed the sentiment in white and added some sparkly Gumdrops.  So quick and easy!!

Don't forget to leave comments on the YNS blog, Facebook page and Instagram post for chances to win, and play along with us, too!!

Blessings!

Tricia


1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How much sweet is this?? LOVE the square panel with those matching DP and the supercute bunny!!