Thursday, April 04, 2019

Your Next Stamp April New Release Blog Hop


Hello friends!

Can you believe that it is already April??  The birds are singing and the grass is starting to show patches of green in my part of the country.  I even saw some spring flowers today!!  YAY!  Today there are new stamp sets blooming at Your Next Stamp that are making me smile.  I think my favorite this month is the set I am using today - just because I love that little deer.  I'd love to hear your favorite, too!!  In fact, don't forget to hop through and leave comments on all the blogs by April 7th at midnight EST so you'll have lots of opportunities to be in the drawing to win a $25 gift certificate!! :)




I used the new Joyful Wishing Well set for today's card and aimed for a storybook look.  I stamped the wishing well in Black Olive ink on my main panel and then stamped the little deer, die cut it with the matching die and colored it with Copics.  I cut the Fancy Wishing Die out of brown card stock and used a couple of Love Earth Gumdrops as the dots for the "I"'s, so I didn't have to try to pick up those tiny pieces of paper. :). I used different thicknesses of 3D Foam to give the piece some dimension.

Ready to shop??  Karen is offering 20% off your purchase at the Your Next Stamp store for the next few days so you can pick up all your old and new favorites.  Just click HERE to go shopping!


Now you are off to continue hopping.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! You absolutely make my day!!



21 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love all the new products! :)

Becca Yahrling said...

uh oh ... no project??

Mary-Anne V said...

I like how you coloured some images and left others as line images.

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is DARLING! I love the little deer! Great design!

Salnclts said...

How cute! I just became an e-mail subscriber.

Connie said...

Cute card. That little deer is adorable.

Eva Laney said...

Such a cute card, I just love that sweet little popped up deer. Great card!
Crafty hugs, Eva scraps

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love your card! Such a beautiful coloring job on the deer!

Macimbalo said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring too!

Dee Earnshaw said...

what a delightful card - love the black and white image behind the popped up 'Bambi"

Dina Glass said...

Such a cute card and love this set! Great inspiration to create!

Doudou said...

Cute card. Lovely stamp

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card!

Valerija said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the cute image.
Valerija xx

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Lovely card!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute card. Love the vertical
sentiments. Leaving the
wishing well uncolored was
a good idea. thanks for
sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great layout - so cheerful!

Heather said...

How adorable!! Love how you turned the sentiment on its side; it adds a fun look to the card.

Dana M said...

Oh so sweet! What a fun and happy card. Wonderful design and execution.

Sue D said...

So sweet with the deer and the wishing well.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable! Love the sweet fawn!