Monday, January 21, 2019

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 462

Hello friends!

Your Next Stamp is sponsoring the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week!

The pink and white color way made me think of Valentine's Day, and I had some leftovers on my desk from the new release that worked perfectly!

First I colored up the image from the new Flurry of Happiness set using pink as my main color.  Aren't the little love birds on his hat just the sweetest??

Then I made a background with some of the squares I had leftover when I used the So Many Squares Panel Die on THIS card.

I embossed my sentiment on a piece of card stock cut with the Wonky Stitched Scallop die and layered everything on a panel cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and then again on some pink card stock, and, of course, I added a few Gumdrops for some dimension and sparkle!


I hope you will play along with the challenge!!

Tricia

Here are the links to the YNS product I used...

1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

fabulous and cute card.