Wednesday, December 21, 2016

More Yeti Fun!!


I'm pretty sure this is my most favorite card in the history of ever.  I am SO in love with blue and green and orange yetis!! :)  I had seen Anita use this Hip Hip Hooray pad of paper by Doodlebug and loved it, so I snapped it up during Black Friday when I found it at Joann for under $2.00 on sale.  I love how bright and cheerful it is!!  And now I'm going to have trouble seeing these little monsters in any other colors!  LOL!!

Be sure to check out Craftin Desert Divas for this set and others.  I'm not working for them, just a happy customer spreading the word!! :)

2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cute, but it sure reminds me of characters that were popular when my kids were small. Merry!

Debbie Olson said...

Love, love it, Tricia! Merry Christmas!