Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thank You


Hi everyone!

I wanted to play along with the Thankful challenge over at the Pink and Main Challenge blog today and since I don't have any of their stamps yet, I pulled out the fall Stamp TV Kit from Gina K and colored up this sweet bear.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions' Pumpkin Bouquet.  I love that font!

I am thankful for each and every one of you that drop by my blog or my instagram feed.   It is fun to share our art with others!  

BTW, I found some wonderful coloring pages if you are enjoying the new coloring craze.  Just scroll through Jane Maday's Facebook feed and you'll find lots of fun freebies with cute animals.  My favorite!!

Have a blessed day!

Tricia



1 comment:

KateCrafts said...

So beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us by Pink and Main. Kate DT