Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Flourishes New Release - Camillia Love


Welcome!  Today I have a card to share with a set from the new release at Flourishes LC!  Bev has illustrated a beautiful new set called Camillia Love... (and, yes, this might look familiar... we had a little snafu in the posting order... LOL!!)



I decided to make a square card today, so I cut a piece of Classic White cardstock as my base, and then layered it with some Jillibean Soup patterned paper.  I colored my camilla and fussy cut it before layering it over a teardrop circle die and some pretty seam binding ribbon.  A sentiment and some enamel dots finish it off.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave a smile along the way!

Here's the list...


Blessings!

Tricia

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Thank-you for your beautiful art. I appreciate it so much.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, what a gorgeous card! I love camellias, and your coloring is beautiful! What a perfect piece of DP with this sweet die and the enamel dots! And your ribbon is perfection! Oh, my! This is so you and so very beautiful! Wonderful! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tricia! Your DP makes this pop off the paper!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card!

kReN said...

Tricia, love your camellia card so much. Camellias are a personal favorite of mine and that radiating design paper really sets off that beautiful image and center treatment. TFS!