Thursday, September 22, 2016

Flourishes New Release - Coastal Christmas


Hello friends!

 I'm back today with another Flourishes LC card!

The set I am working with today is called "Coastal Christmas".  It has lots of lovely non-snow Christmas images, but I wanted a card that could be used any time of the year so I chose this seashell wreath and colored it in neutrals and beach tones.  I also used one of the sentiments that was more "every day"-ish.  I watercolored the image with Distress Markers and added a little embossing and twine for texture.

Here's a look at the set...



Be sure to hop around and see all the pretties - and leave some love along the way! And be sure to comment on the Flourishes blog, too.  We'll be giving away a Coastal Christmas set to one lucky commenter there!


Tricia (That's Me!)<--- ---="" are="" here="" p="" you="">

11 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

WOW - this is beautiful and so serene Tricia - beautiful colouring - perfect sentiment too! Love your work! :D

Beverly said...

Love your beautiful style girl! I love your lightness. Beautiful card, once again.

loulou said...

OMG, Tricia your card is so gorgeous. The colouring is amazing and colour combination is perfect. I really love it.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a very beautiful wreath and how clever to make a set that is beachy and Christmassy! I really like the way you embossed the portion of your image panel.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So pretty!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the papers, layout and background you chose. They set off the beautifully coloured image perfectly!

Macimbalo said...

This is so lovely, beautiful soft colors and that new set is amazing!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card with beautiful layering and textures! Lovely wreath design, beautifully colored!

Naomi said...

Oh, Tricia, this card is gorgeous! I just love all the little details such as the embossing and twine...and your colouring is just FAB!

Sue D said...

Beautiful--I like the coloring, layers and texture.

CherylQuilts said...

Well, living here in South Florida, this is right up my alley. Beautifully done, Tricia! Hugs!