Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Your Next Stamp Challenge - Birthday Wishes


Hi everyone!

It was a mojo-less night for me last night when I went to make this card.  It is entirely possible that that is because my stamping desk is a little messy is piled so high that I looked like a dog digging a hole for a bone trying to find this stamp set... SIGH.  Sooooo - I started with the Your Next Stamp sketch for the week.  And then ripped it all off.  Then I added some clouds and a banner sentiment.  And ripped it all off.  Then I flipped the card over and changed some of the positioning.  And ripped it all off.  Then I made a new background on different colored cardstock.  And ripped it all off.  Then I made this super clean and simple card using colors from the color part of the challenge and called it good, even if I'm not thrilled.  I am SO going to clean my desk today!! : )



Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card, sounds like it was many cards in the making :) but so worth it when the outcome is so gorgeous

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

such a cute card! I love the layout!

Sue said...

Well, all that ripping off....paid off! Its great! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I think it turned out great! Super cute with the square behind the penguin.