Friday, August 12, 2016

Sharing Joy Challenge - Wildflower Bouquet


Hi friend!

This is my attempt at a clean and simple card for the Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge this week.  :)  I colored the WildFlower Bouquet with copics, stamped a sentiment, matted it and attached it to a cardbase covered with patterned paper.  Easy Peasy!  I didn't even use any embellishments, so it will be perfect for me to tuck in with a GraceWorks planner order next week!

Speaking of Taylored Expressions, are any of you going to be at Stamp Joy?  I'll be there as a volunteer and I'd love to meet some of you!

TTFN!

Tricia

2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How beautiful! I love the stamp and the colors!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is beautiful! I love your coloring and the perfect grounding, and what a great base and red mat. Oh, how exciting that you will be at Stamp Joy! Enjoy it...I know you will! Hugs!