Thursday, July 21, 2016

Troubled?


I colored my little bunny (a retired stamp from Lili of the Valley - sorry!) with copics and used the 
sketch from Tuesday Morning sketches for my layout.  The verse is also retired from Clear Dollar Stamps.  Do you have your favorite retired stamps that keep finding their way onto cards?  I have a basket with all of my favorites.  I need to print out a basket of my favorite digis, too.  They are being slighted lately!!

I just love the verse on this card.  It is SO easy to be "troubled" about everything happening in the world today, isn't it? And, while cute bunnies with flowers might be a stress reliever, only God's Son - the Lord Jesus - can calm our soul as we trust in Him.  I've proved Him again and again!! :)

Thanks so much for dropping by today.  You make me smile. : )

Tricia

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Really sweet card. The sentiment is perfect with that sweet bunny. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Trudy Osborn said...

Oh! I love this!!! SO soft and pretty.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, this is so sweet, and I love this little bunny! What a beautiful card and layout, and I love the twine. And the best part is this precious Scripture verse that encourages us and reminds us to look to Him, Who along can calm our hearts and minds. Yes, I've proved Him over and over myself, and I praise God for the Lord Jesus Christ! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for sharing such a precious card and your words of encouragement!

Debbie said...

Adorable card! I love that verse!
(I have several retired stamps that are still my faves!)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That