Thursday, May 19, 2016

Patriotic Zinnias - Share Joy #36


Hi friends!

My afternoon stamping time was spent doing some watercoloring on this CAS card to play along with the Share Joy (CAS) and Time Out (Flowers) Challenges.  

I watercolored the Zinnia Bouquet from Taylored Expressions and then stamped a sentiment from the Wildflower Bouquet set.  I cut it out with a stitched rectangle from Your Next Stamp, matted it on a piece of patterned paper to add to the Fourth of July feel and mounted it on a scalloped die cut for color.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

5 comments:

Anita said...

Very pretty Tricia! I love the red, white and blue!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wonderful flower coloring, Tricia.

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful card, Tricia, and I love your watercoloring! It's such a lovely layout with the scallops and the gingham peeking out! I love it!! Hugs!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Jill V said...

A very pretty image and beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill