Wednesday, October 29, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Fall Leaves


This card looks like my yard!  It's covered ankle deep in pretty autumn leaves.  Which I love except when it makes my allergies flare up. : )

I started this card by stamping a piece of kraft cardstock with the JustRite Burlap background, and adding a strip of Basic Grey Evergreen patterned paper.  Who says Christmas paper can only be used on Christmas cards??? : )  I added a Doily and then stamped, colored, and fussy cut a number of leaves from the JustRite Fall Applique set.  I stamped my Verve Sentiment on a piece of vellum in dark brown ink and embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder.  I centered it on the strip of vellum so I could attach it by wrapping it around my kraft layer and adhering it to the back.  Then  I attached the whole layer to my card base with 3D Foam.  I added a little bow made of Gold String for some sparkle.



Here's the Stamp Simply shopping list!

Doilies

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia

1 comment:

jean w. said...

Love your card! Fall is beautiful in New Jersey! Leaves are gorgeous right now.