Saturday, October 04, 2014

{Stamp Simply} CAS Poinsettia


It is so fun around the holidays to pick up a new paper pack (or two, or six!) to play with.  Today I used a pretty pack from Basic Grey called "Evergreen".  The patterns are perfect for the holidays and beyond!

For my main image, I stamped the Stampavie Poinsettia stamp on a piece of Ranger Watercolor paper that I had cut out with a pierced rectangle die.  I stamped it in Versafine Black Onyx ink so I could watercolor with my Distress Markers.  Basic watercoloring (without a lot of shading) is a quick way to color large images! When I was done I attached it to my patterned paper mats and then I stamped a sweet little tag with the JustRite Applique Christmas Labels One set and popped it up over my image with a little gold string bow for a simple and elegant card.

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list...



Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely stunning <3 <3 <3 Happy WCMD