Thursday, June 05, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Let Freedom Ring


I have such a fun, patriotic card to share today, featuring the JustRite set Let Freedom Ring, and papers from BoBunny's Anthem paper pad.  Lately I've been having card ideas just pop into my mind randomly, and this one came to mind after seeing the Viva La Verve sketch from last Friday.


I didn't follow it exactly, but you can see how it inspired me! : )

I colored my image with new-to-me Spectrum Noir markers - a less expensive version of copics that I think I'm going to just love!  I popped my image up over a background created with strips of Anthem paper cut between 1.25" - 1.5" wide, backed with a larger, less busy, sheet of designer paper.  Then I added a scrap of banner, a star and some buttons to round out my design.

Here's today's Stamp Simply shopping list:



Blessings!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, Tricia! Love it!

Lyn said...

Beautiful card in every way