Thursday, May 22, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Thanks to God


Isn't it nice to see the flowers come out?  I'm so thankful for the sunshine and warm weather after the long winter!!  For today's card I used my copics to color the iris image from the JustRite Botanical Medallions and Banners set and layered it with Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals.  If you don't have the classic scallops there are a lot of fancy ovals in the store that would work just as well for layering!

My background paper is from the Webster's Pages "Recorded" pad.  And, if you look carefully, you'll see some tulle ribbon that I gathered up to make a ruffle under the center band.  It's so pretty in real life, but it was hard to catch in the picture!

After attaching the seam binding and bow, I layered my card together and added a sentiment from the Verve "Joy for the Journey" set.  

Here's today's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store shopping list...

Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals
Other Oval Choices!


-- Tricia

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's beautiful Tricia! ♡♡♡