Sunday, February 22, 2009

A New Toy!



Have I ever mentioned that I have a wonderful husband?  For Valentine's Day this year he surprised me with a little bit of *play* money that I could use for whatever I liked.  He laughed at me, because it took me *so* long to decide, but I finally settled on this sweet little Violet Cupcake stamp from Ellen Hutson's store and a couple of Copics that I didn't have yet.  When the stamp came, Ellen had included a bit of purple ribbon as well.  Wow!  Great customer service.  I was so impressed.  It was like Christmas!! :)  My card isn't fancy - I only had a few minutes here and there, cuz I've had company all weekend.  My stamping seems to be leaning that way lately, but that's ok.  I need to remember that it's the love that goes into the card that makes it special.  Not necessarily how many layers it has.  I really should be *sending* these after all!!!! :)  So here's my first Violet Cupcake card.  One of many, I hope.  I just love this little stamp!

Before I forget... Here's some blog candy you don't want to miss.  Check it out and sign up for yourself!  

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is delightful and sometimes loads of layers are just not right.

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors!!

Junieb said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! nothing is missing!