Friday, January 23, 2009

Feeling Blue

Well, I succeeded in messing up the snowman that came with this particular kit, so I had to steal an image from the one kit I have left. :)  I distressed my blue/grey bazzill paper with a white palette ink pad and stamped it with little snowflakes.  I added some faux white stitching and drew in some dots, and cut my snowman out in a circle, with his hat hanging over the edge. There are, of course, lots of stickles as well!!  Nothing too out of the ordinary! 

I have one more card kit to do, but it may wait for a day or two, since I really want to work on some current challenges.  See you soon, I hope!

Blessings,
Tricia

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your snowman, so sweet.

Tammi said...

Adorable, love this sketch, will have to try it out sometime.