Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots of Stamping Today!


You would be so proud of me today!  I made duplicates!! :)  I needed 5 cards and I had a little over one hour to make them, so here's what I came up with...

The first card is for a friend who's overseas, made with House Mouse, Primas and paper by K&Co.

Then I made two graduation cards with a cute Penny Black stamp and some scraps of Charbon DP from SU...
And two Wedding Cards made with SU's Watercolor Garden II and one of last year's SAB sets...


Have a wonderful evening.  I finally finished my daughter's cross stitched stocking - at least the stitching part is done.  I still need to make it into a stocking - so tonight I'm going to start on a quick and easy cross stitch just for me.  Yea!! :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

All five are wonderful!!

Classroomfree said...

Lol, that made me chuckle :o) I have just discovered the joy of making duplicates. I have always been a one unique design kinda gal, but was amazed at how quick making more than one was ;o)

Andrea said...

WOW - great card. All look´s very wonderful.

xAndrea

Annie said...

fabulous, love the mouse in the teacup card, and the flowers are so pretty too. I used to do lots of cross-stitch before my arthritic neck got so painfull and I took up card making, but I've been asked to make a Christmas stoking for my grandson so will have to look out my old patterns!