Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jo!!

I had a list of 9 cards to make today.  I got one done.  But it's for one of my blogging friend's birthdays... well actually to be entered in her blog candy drawing, but that means she'll come here and see it and then she'll know it's for her. Right???  Hi, Jo!!!!  Happy birthday!!!

I can't get enough of Tilda.  I really have fallen in love with a few of the images that friends have sent me.  Here she is ready to go to a birthday party.  All pink and yellow and girly.  I colored her with my few little pots of Radiant Pearls and added some Stickles for even more sparkle.  The TAC gift with purchase HB stamp is one of my absolute favorites.  It's free with a $30 order... but only for another month or so!!  The new catalog comes out soon!!

Thanks for stopping by.  If I keep going on my list, I should have quite a bit more eye candy soon!! :)


6 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Adorable!! I love Tilda to.
Happy Birthday Jo!!

Jo said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for taking part :)

tracie said...

gorgeous card, your friend will love it :-)x

sophia landry said...

This is so sweet! I love the Magnolia stamps and can't get enough of them either! You did a wonderful job with this!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wow fantastic and wonderful

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Beautiful - so sweet and sugar