Monday, January 02, 2017

You're Fintastic!

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year!

I took a longer break from my blog than I meant to, but it was so nice to rest and relax with my family over Christmas.  I hope you had a great time as well!!

Today I'm playing along with the "new" challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  I used a new mini set of stamps from Your Next Stamp, a new set of dies from Taylored Expressions and some new Doodlebug paper.  So fun!  I also have a new computer and I am NOT sure how I am going to figure out how to edit my pictures now!  Uggh!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia

4 comments:

Misti said...

This makes me smile! Such a cute card!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cute card! I am sure you will figure out your new computer soon.
Best of luck!

CherylQuilts said...

Tricia, this is SO adorable, and I love your coloring! Beautifully done and just the sweetest card! Hugs, and best wishes for a wonderful new year! xoxo

Lisa Lara said...

This is just the cutest Tricia!