Thursday, November 10, 2016

Flourishes New Release - It's All in the Details #2 / Art Deco Alphabet


Hello Again! I'm back with some more cards for the new release at Flourishes LC!  Our feature sets today are a detail set called It's All in the Details 2 and an alphabet set entitled Art Deco Alphabet. For my first card today, I used one of the frames from I's All in the Details 2 as a background for a little coffee vignette from the new set My Cup Overflows.  



Here is the set in full...


My second card today is SUPER clean and simple and relies a lot on the pretty background paper that I chose, because I can never think of what I want to spell when I'm using alphabet stamps.  LOL!




I chose a pretty piece of Authentique patterned paper for my card, which I matted and layered over a Classic White cardstock card base.  Simply adding "Hi" and some enamel dots finished off the card nicely.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave a smile along the way!

Here's the list...


Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tricia brilliant the way you used the frame with the coffee stamps!!

kReN said...

Love the coffee card you shared here. I love that blue hue with the brown patterned paper. What a great set Authentique paper is wonderful and love your CAS Hi card too! TFS!