Sunday, December 15, 2013

MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge - 4.3



Hi everyone!  Here I am with this week's MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge using Blueprints Four.  YAY!

Here's our sketch for this week...  Blueprints Four - Sketch Three


I rotated the sketch this week, cuz I wanted to play with some of my new toys from MFT. : )  I just love the MFT paper and ink.  If you haven't tried it, you REALLY need to!  The papers I used were Paver Red, Nightshift Blue, Whip Cream and Natural.  Oh, I LOVE the natural ink.  It is PERFECT for sponging edges.  Love, love, love it!  Then I got to use the Textile Background stamps and a sentiment from the gorgeous Fall Foliage set.  The twine and buttons are MFT, but the oval isn't... SHhhhhh.. ; )


...
 Thanks for following along on my Blueprints journey.  Feel free to play along if you'd like! :)

So... here's the details!

*  Make a card using your Blueprints 4 DieNamics and following the above sketch - the bottom one this week!  Feel free to use any stamps that your little heart desires... only please make them family friendly so I can say something nice about them!!
* Post the card to your SCS gallery (keyword:  MFTBP4) or blog then leave a comment with the link... there might just be a prize if you play along!

So there you have it!  Go forth and create!! : )


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the stars and colours combo.
luv
Debby