Monday, December 09, 2013

MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge - 4.2



Hi everyone!  I'm a little late this week because of my Mom's health, but I had some downtime to create in yesterday,  so I have a card for this week's MFT Elf's Blueprints Challenge using Blueprints  Four

Here's our sketch for this week...  Blueprints Four - Sketch Two


All right, I cheated a little this week and moved my stars over... creative license!! ; )  The paper is Kaisercraft Santa's List that I picked up at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, the stars are from Blueprints 4, and the sentiment from Blissful Butterflies.


...
 Thanks for following along on my Blueprints journey.  Feel free to play along if you'd like! :)

So... here's the details!

*  Make a card using your Blueprints 4 DieNamics and following the above sketch - the bottom one this week!  Feel free to use any stamps that your little heart desires... only please make them family friendly so I can say something nice about them!!
* Post the card to your SCS gallery (keyword:  MFTBP4) or blog then leave a comment with the link... there might just be a prize if you play along!

So there you have it!  Go forth and create!! : )




No comments: