Thursday, May 09, 2013

Hay There!


I just realized that I need a Mother's Day card by tomorrow! Eek! One day when Mom and I were talking she mentioned that she was always a tomboy when she was little and loved to be outside. I thought she might like this new little MFT Farmer Girl! :) I used the colors from this weeks Color Throwdown challenge as a jumping off point, and lots of MFT goodies...  Blueprints 1 DieNamics for the stitched layer, Blueprints 3 DieNamics for the little valance, the Graduated Dots Stencil sponged in Kraft Ink on the Whip Cream cardstock, a Leaf Filled Flourish and the little Farmer Girl set!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this sweet and adorable card. That's a darling little piggy too. Have a Scrap Happy Day.

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Silke Ledlow said...

Tooooo stinking cute!!! Love it!

Laura Love said...

This is too cute!