Friday, October 05, 2012

More Hope to Cling To

Hello friends!  I had a few minutes to stamp this afternoon, so I made a few CAS cards...

Using retired stamps... (Butterfly - Stamping Up; Sentiment - The Angel Company)
Hope You Can Cling To - COURAGE
 And another retired TAC stamp along with a Verve sentiment...
Hope You Can Cling To - FIVE WORDS
 And a digital Scripture verse from Word Art Wednesday, along with a "Summer Bouquet" from Flourishes...
Word Art Wednesday - I Cor 13:4-7
Flourishes Think Pink Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by today !!

Tricia

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Tricia: This is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I'm super excited to see that our word art was a blessing to you this week. I think your art is amazing, and I really hope that you will continue to play along in our challenges. I can't wait to see what you will create next!
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday