Friday, July 30, 2010

Autumn Trust

I made a quick card last night, just for fun. It seems that I don't have much time to stamp many cards that aren't design team work. I think I might have to change that! This card was made for one of the challenges on Stamp TV for those of us who weren't able to go to CHA. The challenge was to use an image or sentiment upside down or on its side. I chose to use the pumpkin from GKD Whimsical Autumn and the verse from Flowers for Daisy, and I followed the sketch from CardPositioning Systems. The pumpkin is colored with Copics and popped up but other than that, it's pretty straightforward!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a lovely weekend!

Blessings!

Tricia


2 comments:

Kathlene said...

Beautiful card! Love that cute pumpkin image. TFS.

Sandy said...

Ooooh...this is beautiful and my Caitlyn said that the pretty vines make it look like a Cinderella pumpkin. I love how you used your Scripture sentiment sideways to the far left. Beautiful card!