Friday, June 09, 2017

Your Next Stamp June Preview Day!

Hello friends!

Can you believe that it is June already??  I love this time of year!  Especially because it's time for another release at Your Next Stamp!  I have so enjoyed playing along with the design team for these past few months!! The new release blog hop starts tomorrow night when all the new release items hit the store, but, for today I have a sneak peek project to share.  Don't forget to check out the Your Next Stamp blog for more peeks and inspiration!!

When I first got my package this month a pack of new sparkly Gumdrops was on top and they absolutely looked like a flag to me, so that is what I made.  And it went perfectly with one of the sentiments from the cute new Little Darling Super Hero set!




I used the various sized Gumdrops to form my flag and then stamped my sentiment in Navy.  The paper was in my stash... BoBunny, I think, but I'm not sure.  The card is 5.5" square which is bigger than my normal A2 size, I felt like the flag needed a bigger stage.  Wouldn't this be a fun card to send to a friend or family member in the military??

 

Thanks for stopping by today and for leaving a sweet comment! 
I'll see you again soon for the new release blog hop.  I have fun cards to share! : )

Tricia

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Now aren't you genius Tricia! I love how you used the new gumdrops to make a flag and combine it with the sentiment for a card to thank our military friends. Genius!

McStamper said...

What a wonderful card. Love the design. Thanks for a great idea.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a fun and interesting way to celebrate Independence Day! Terrific card. I like that you chose a square for this design.

Sherri said...

Great job. Love how you used the Gumdrops to make the flag. I'm whoever receives this card will love it. TFS

Kleri said...

Wonderful card!Very unique!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute