Friday, May 05, 2017

Pretty Scripture Cards

Hi friends!

I needed a number of cards quickly yesterday so I actually made some duplicates!  I did change up the sentiment, though, so I wouldn't get too bored. :)


I used the beautiful flowers from the Pink and Main Humming Bird set (I think these flowers are soooo pretty!!) and some Scripture sentiments from Verve to make four cards.  First, I positioned four of the flowers on my block and stamped them with Versamark on a piece of cardstock that was still in the die.  Then, I embossed them with clear EP, and, finally I sponged over the flowers to make them pop.  After that I just needed to stamp my sentiment and layer my card! Easy and quick... LOVE!!

I'm adding these into Pink and Main's Anything Goes challenge, and Word Art Wednesday's challenge as well! :)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Tricia, i love these scripture cards. The sentiments are so inspiring and your backgrounds showcase them so well. Thanks for sharing them.