Saturday, March 04, 2017

Your Next Stamp - For Someone Special


Good morning! 

I'm playing along with the sketch and color challenge at Your Next Stamp today, using this user-sweet Bunny in the River stamp. (It's retired... sorry!!!). I love these sweet animal stamps by Your Next Stamp.  They are so fun to color!  I just saw that they have a pile of bunnies and chicks in this style coming out tonight.  It is absolutely on my wish list!!!

I stamped the image on a piece of watercolor paper and watercolored it with Distress Markers.  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug and the sweet sentiment is from another retired set "Cuties in Flower Pots".  I used a few sparkly Gumdrops to add some dimension.




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute image.

Sanderelli said...

You have such unique and wonderful way of using your markers! Nice Card!