Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Beary Sweet Congratulations

Hello friends!

I have a beary sweet card to share with you today featuring the adorable Honey Bear set from Your Next Stamp.


Honestly, isn't he just precious?  I colored him with my Staedtler Karat watercolor pencils and a blender pen and matted him on an assortment of patterned papers, using the Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge sketch as my inspiration. The sentiment is from another YNS set called Whatnot Sentiments Set Four.  The colors also go with this week's Color Throwdown.





Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tricia

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

So adorable and I'm loving your fab coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That bear looks so happy to be in the honey pot! How sweet and great coloring!

Kim said...

This is SO adorable!! I love that image and how you colored it!!

Vickie Z said...

Sweet image! Great use of the sketch and colors! So glad you joined us at CTD!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Super cute! Love your colouring!!