Friday, January 13, 2017

Thinking of You


I have a card to share for the Your Next Stamp Sketch challenge today, made with the SO adorable Plant Some Kindness set.  Aren't those sweet little flower faces so HAPPY??  I pulled out the Doodlebug Bunnyville paper that I got for Christmas and used it for my layers, then added a heart from the new Scripty Love Die Set as an embellishment tucked into a cluster of bows and gold cord.

Along with the YNS Challenge I'm also linking this over at Word Art Wednesday.

Thank you for stopping by!



7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

OH my, those flowers are so adorable! Love them!

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I love the bright, happy colors and those adorable little flowers!
I'd like to invite you to check out the challenge on the CropStop blog where anything goes as long as you use something from one of the companies the store sells. http://www.cropstop.com/blog/
Blessings,
Esther

Georgiana said...

What a pretty card! Great colors with a wonderful bow. Your flower sure made me smile with their facial expressions.

Creatively Cass said...

This is so precious! The flowers are colored so perfectly and the colors you used on the card are so fun and bright! Love it!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Tricia, your card is very pretty, I love your color choices and composition!Thank you for joining our anything goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Ginny M, DT

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

This card makes me happy! Love the spring colours.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh what a happy card - I am not surprised, all your cards are HAPPY! Looks great with that yummy plaid as the base. Thanks for playing along at YNS :>)