Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Flourishes New Release - Elf'N Christmas


Hello friends!  My card today features two new release set from Flourishes LC - Elf'N Christmas and the Diamond Background stamp...





I stamped this sweet ornament from the set onto Classic White cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I layered this over a panel that I had stamped with the Diamond Background and then added some seam binding and twine and a sentiment that was included in the Elf'N Christmas set.  





Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to hop around and see all the beautiful design team creations and leave a smile along the way!

Here's the list...


Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! I love the pink for a Christmas card and the diamond background looks so fun and versatile!

Unknown said...

Love your color combo Tricia!