Monday, August 15, 2016

The 28 Day Challenge

Hi friends!  We interrupt this stamping related blog to invite you to join me for a fun "real life" challenge!  Here's the scoop, copied from my other blog - I'd love to have you join me.  In fact grab a group of friends and let's work together to get a grip on our homes and time and projects and lists before school starts in a few weeks!!

Original post from the Handfuls of Purpose blog ---

Good morning, friends!

So... when you've had a long weekend where you've been out of the house more than in it, and you wake up on a Monday morning and the kitchen looks like this...



And the table looks like this...



And your desk area looks like this...


And YOU are supposed to be the "poster child" for the Beautiful Life Management System, what do you do???  You take the 28 Day Challenge yourself!


Now, you all know that when you take the 28 Day Challenge, you have a cheerleader - ME!!  So I have a favor to ask.  Will you all be my cheerleaders??  If you want to follow along with me, just email me for a free copy of the challenge booklet and/or order a 28 Day Challenge sample pack, and I can be your cheerleader, too!

I'm not going to post the entire challenge here each day, since you can read it yourself in the booklet, but I am going to try to check in here on the blog each day and let you know how I did the day before, ok?  Today I'm going to start by refilling my binder with Beautiful Life Management pages.  I'll let you know tomorrow if I choose the regular ones or the semi - dated ones.  I'm sort of leaning toward the latter at the moment, but we'll see.

And off I go to do the "First Things First"!  

Thanks for joining me on my journey!!

Tricia

No comments: