Sunday, July 03, 2016

Sharing Joy

** Looking for the Your Next Stamp Blog Hop??  Click HERE **


Hello friends!

I'm playing along with the Share Joy Challenge today following this week's sketch.  I've been having fun sending out lots and lots of birthday cards this year, and I don't necessarily care if they say Happy Birthday outside, so this one will go to someone special in a week or two. :)

I used Taylored Expressions Watson for the images and Woodland Cuties by Your Next Stamp for the sentiment.  Clean and simple and sweet!

Thanks for dropping by today!

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Tricia. Your card turned out SO cute with that adorable little puppy. I just love this sweet card. I saw it on the Taylored Expressions Blog, and wanted to come by and comment, and also to invite you to share your sweet art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you play along. We offer fabulous prizes, and it's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. It would be awesome to have you join us. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Jen Shults said...

This is just beyond adorable! I love the wonderful color scheme you have going on here and how you colored little Watson! Hugs!! :)