Thursday, June 02, 2016

Peek A Boo!


Hi again!

The Mod Squad had a peek a boo challenge this week and I found it very, ahem, challenging.  I decided to use one of my favorite Gina K sets - Sending Love - and make a birthday card.



If you notice that my patterned paper isn't straight on the card... let's just pretend it was supposed to be like that, ok?  The heart is wonky, so the paper is wonky, too!! : ) (Or maybe the paper slipped when I ran it through my diecutting machine... maybe....)


It is a fun look, though, isn't it?  Maybe not so fun that I would try it again, soon, but a cute card to send that will bring joy to the recipient.  And that's what it's all about, right?!! : )


Speaking of Gina K Designs, I'm SO excited that her new brick and mortar store opens tomorrow!!  It's called Village Paper & Ink and it is located in Historic Downtown Greendale, Wisconsin.  I can't wait to make the trip!

I'm entering my card in the following challenges...

Mod Squad - Peek a Boo
Paper Players - yellow, twine, birthday

Have a splendiferous day!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like peeking at that yummy cake.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very creative birthday card!

Barbara said...

You got the peek a boo technique perfectly. Love your cute creation. I didn't notice the crooked paper until you mentioned it. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge. Sure hope to see you again.
Barbara, MSC host