Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A Sweet Hello

Hi friends!

Whew!  This has been a crazy month for me so far! The day before my daughter left to fly back home, I had an allergic reaction to some food I ate that gave me hives down my throat for over a week, and then I was out of town for a few days for a little getaway with my husband.  It's taken me three days being home to find my footing again, but today was the day... It was time to STAMP!! :)  I decided to use the sketch from Your Next Stamp to get my creative juices flowing again.


I used both the Waddles Brrr-thday set and the Woodland Cuties set for my card - both from Your Next Stamp - as well as a couple of dies from my stash and some pretty new patterned paper that I picked up at Village Paper and Ink - Gina K's new brick and mortar retail store.


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Tricia

4 comments:

Brandi R said...

So so cute!!! Great design, and I just LOVE Waddles ♥♥

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A sweet card! Sure glad you are feeling better now! You did have a rough go of it recently!

Tracy Penney said...

Adorable. I love how you played with this sketch. Waddles looks adorable on this sweet card. Thanks for playing along with our Sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a sweet card!! Lovely color of Waddles!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp! Have a great day and hope to see you join in again soon!!