Monday, January 25, 2016

So Sweet


For my second card post today, I added to my valentine stash by playing along with today's CAS challenge at Splitcoaststampers, Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge "Love is in the Air", and the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations - Gold, Cream, Pink.




I pulled out the Sent With Love set from Gina K Designs along with a piece of the GKD Floral Elegance patterned paper.  To get my gold, I colored some of the candy hearts and parts of the vending machine with a gold gel pen.  I also added some gold enamel dots and gold string.  The tag die is a Tag/Bookmark die from Your Next Stamp, and the banner is from MFT's Blueprints 20.

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Tricia

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love it! Fits perfect with the challenge. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
Have a great week. - Sandy, DT Sweetie

Call me Naki said...

Oh my, how adorable! With this color combo, it's unexpected but works really well! Super cute! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Maura Hibbitts said...

What a cute bubblegum machine full of love! Such a sweet card, Tricia. So glad you joined us in the Love+Red challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!